Monday, April 21, 2014

Suerte

Jan 20
Lots of suerte today cause we managed to find a cyber open for a bit more....

So this week we found quite a few new investigators knocking doors, we now have about 5 and they all share in common that they're single and over the age of 75 (with 2 with the age 80 or a bit more)....  I've always loved old people:) 2 of them are progressing quickly towards baptism and we're working with the others.

It really has been a miracle though to see how prepared some people are for the gosple.

So mom asked me what we're doing for service... the elders actually steal lots of our serivce... but we do lots of cleaning. We're actually trying to find more service to do in this area. We're going to be helping with re-doing a house in a bit which will be fun:)

So Im officially called ¨mi gringita¨ to a good seleccion of people... pretty sure the majority of argentina will never remember my apellido cause it's too hard haha. Although some know me for hermana Ash (i stole that idea from hailey).

So I just finished reading alma and I'm pretty sure that moroni is my favorite now. Also, I think the most epic movie ever would be one based on the book of mormon. Really every time that I teach about the book of mormon to someone i feel an even stronger assurance that it is true and I can feel and see the power that it has to change lives. It's really so simple... if you want the blessings that god has ready and waiting for you, read the book of mormon and pray. And then there's a few other things I can suggest that will help the inflow of blessings to increase if you want. But go ahead and start with that;)

Love you all so very much!!!

Hermana Ashcroft

PS- try not to have any more accidents while im gone... thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment