Monday, April 21, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Feb 3
Merry Christmas everyone!!

So it was a lovely surprise to recieve about 5 christmas cards this week! Thank you Walters, Reynolds, Sirrine, and Tippets!!! I definitely have the best home ward:) Funny note about the letters though (apart from arriving a bit late).... I'm pretty sure from what they wrote me that the tippets sent me a few dollars.... If that was the case, they disappeared like the stamps dad sent me. Investigating the envelope you cant just barely note that someone opened it up and then re-sealed it shut haha. So, thank you so very much!! It was very thoughtful! However, a suggestion to all- probably don't send me money.... especially with the inflation that is going on. I get asked all the time if I have dollars. Thank you so much to the whole ward though that sent me so many christmas notes and thoughts! As for grandma's calender, I'm still really hoping that it arrives (I love the calenders!!!).... There are even more problems with the aduan now and there supposedly are lots of packages that are sitting in costums that the mission is still trying to recieve. Some are even from october.

So our investigator Luis is progressing a lot!! It's incredible how much more he understand now than from at the beginning! he shared with us some of the scriptures that he read from the book of mormon that her really liked and all of them were about baptism and he commited himself to being baptised this saturday!!! It was so incredible and truly a miracle, especially because of some of the dificulties that we were having with him. We just need to help him out with the word of wisdom now and if all goes well he'll be baptised this week! I'm super excited for him! He's the sweetest old man ever and he makes me think of grandpa lutnick cause he always gives us old hard candies when we go to visit him now:)

Things are going well here, this is the last week before transfers, however I think both my and my companion might be staying here in senillosa. I'll let you kow next week though.
love you all so very much!!

I'm praying lots for the family.

hermana ashcroft

PS- Congrats Jessica Fife for getting engaged!! FELICITACIONES!!
PSS- let me know who else gets married;)


No comments:

Post a Comment