Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weddings!!


December 2, 2013
Don't worry, not my wedding... haha

Our investigator Victoria got married this week!!! I was going to send a picture, but i forgot my camera cord... it was so awesome though and i just couldnt stop smiling the whole day!! It was a simple wedding just done in the civil offices building, but it really was so special!! She'll be getting baptised this saturday now and her newly husband may be able to baptise her!!! I'm seriously just so happy about it all and  victoria already is talking about preparing and saving to be able to go to buenos aires to get sealed with her husband and 2 little kids:) 

Our other investigator maria is also preparing to get married!!! If all goes well and they can get a turn, they'll be getting married the 20th!! and then she'll be baptized the 28th! So we're full of weddings here in Allen now and I just can't stop smiling! I'm sure that people think that I'm super crazy for how big my smile is while im walking down the streets. 

So a couple weeks ago I burnt the fetch out of nearly all my fingers.... and now they're all scared super ugly and I still don't have normal feeling back. I'm not really sure if it's going to come back... haha oh well I'm slowly getting use to not feeling. 

things are going well... dont really know what else to tell you haha.
we had a really awesome conference with elder romeu from the area 70. we had to wake up at 3 in the morning to go to it, but it was worth it. Although I nearly died afterwards from sueƱo. 

Ummm LOVE the pictures natalie! I just know that I have the cutest nephew in the world! Take videos for me as well so that I can see them when I get back:) 

Sorry you were sick for thanksgiving dad... that's a bummer. I ate an apple for thanksgiving and 2 facturas ( we were a bit short on food that day haha) but the apple was the size of jupiter!!! Seriously it was the size of my face! and super delicious, so it was a good thanksgiving apple:) California sounds like it was super great:) mmmm seafood i miss that

anyways, now that I've written a bunch of not so important stuff, time for the most important thing today- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!! 
I love you so much and I don't know what I did to be so lucky as to get the best dad there ever was. Sometimes I feel bad for other people knowing that their dad can't be as awesome as mine. I really hope that your day is so wonderful and I want to thank you so much for all that you have done for me and continue to do for me. There's not a daty that goes by that I don't think of you. I know i'm only who I am and where i am because of you and all that i've learned from you. thank you dad. love you eternaly! 

and to the rest of you- i guess i love you too:) 
hope you're week is great! 

hermana ashcroft

P.s. thanks for the money for christmas! I need to buy some scriptures and journals and other stuff for my investigators:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment