Sunday, February 23, 2014

Let's Festivate!!


November 4, 2013
Well hello! 

first of all, the keyboard Im using is broken, so don't judge how I write... it's really hard...

so it's hot.... and i'm sweaty.... in case you wanted to know... also, I just learned that it's gotten up to 46 degrees celcius here before... and thanks to the handy dandy chart that natalie sent me I now know that that means a beautiful nearly 115 degrees... Let's hope Im not like the evil witch from the wizard of oz or something, or else I might melt.... actually i don't think it matters ifyour evil or not, i think everything melts in that weather! 

So did you know they don't celebrate haloween here... which is sad... they think it's like devilish... But I was trying to talk in english the other day to some missionaries and I said we should 'festivate' it anyways.... yes i used the word festivate being totally serious. Spanish makes me want to turn every word into a verb in english.... so anyways, I hope you all festivated halloween for me!! But not in a devilish way...

So like I said, I love Allen! But there wont be any fruit in the orchards untill december... so hopefully Im still here by then! and hopefully there's some not so rotten fruit on the ground we can eat! haha

We met a super old lady here the other day (although we didn't call her old cause that's super rude) and she has a super nice super old piano to go with her super nice super old house! And she plays the piano super legit!!! Well that's enough with the super.... sorry.

It's incredible how fast the work is growing! I really feel like Allen is where i need to be right now and like there's something waiting for me here.... I'm excited to find out what. 

sorry, don't really have time... like usual... haha

love you all lots!!

hermana ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment