Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gracias


November 18, 2013
Thanks for all the letters this week! Unfortunately there were so many that I don't have time to reply haha. This cyber is going to close like... now.. but i've got about 2 minutes more that I can be on the computer, so if i can im gonna try to finish writing in another cyber later on today. Oh siesta... everything closes. 

love you all so much! Thanks for updating me about dylan, I was worried when people started to tell me about the phillipians. let me know if you hear anything about edward and how he is. 

oh yeah, so its a new transfer now and i'm training a new missionary again, but ill be staying in allen. my comp is leaving to go to roca. I'll let you know who my new newbie is when I find out. I'll meet her thursday. 

lots of love again!

hermana ashcroft

ps- thanks again for the letters and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment