Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lucky for you guys, I actually love you!


November 11, 2013
So just joking, I actually am going to write you, cause I really actually do love you all:) Although I may not be so merciful the next time....

So hypothetically speaking, I may have gone to the hospital this week, cause I may have passed out at a members house, and they may have injected me with something in the hospital that I may not know what it is. But it may have knocked me out for about an hour in a hospital that may have been a bit... interesting. But then again, maybe not. So you shouldn't worry:) hahaha

Although, if someone had injected me with something, I would probably be conviced that it was some sort of tracker. So I may be thinking right now that the Argentine Government is watching me, so for that I may be talking all "hypothetically". 

hahhaa only joking, but only a little bit joking... 

But honestly, don't worry, although I know you won't cause you're not even writing me. hahah, sorry, it's just too funny:)

ANYWAYS, things are going super well:) One of our 2 investigators has set a date to get married and then she'll be getting baptised shortly after! And our other investigator is working on setting a date to get married right now:) I really like Allen, although sometimes there's crazy weather and it just starts hailing ice the size of very large green peas in the middle of a bright, hot, and sunny day. haha who knew that was possible??? Aparently though it's hailed the size of tennis balls and bigger before though! It ruined a lot of cars and a lot of other damage obviously. Try to imagine a bunch of ice balls the size of a tennis balls falling from the sky!! crazy no?!?

So I'm totally in love with the books of mosiah and Alma now, they're like super intense stories!! And I'm like a super nerd for the book of mormon now. Guess I really am going to be one of those weird return missionaries that perhaps relates everything to the book of mormon... but I was already super weird before and relating everything to harry potter, so now I think It's actually an improvement seeing as the book of mormon is actual real:) 

haha well I think that's all for this week... write me and maybe I'll tell you guys more. 

I really do know that the book of mormon is true. I have no doubt, and it really does change lives. I've seen it, and it's changing mine as well. 

love you all to Jupiter and back! 

hermana ashcroft

PS- I learned that my convert gustavo that got baptised in trevelin is preparing to serve a mission!!! WHOOO! Told you the book of mormon really is powerful:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment