Sunday, September 29, 2013

Plaza HUINCUL


September 2, 2013
So turns out I was misinformed on how to spell Plaza Huincul.... I found out once I got here that I'd been spelling it wrong haha. 

My new companion is Hermana Garcia from Mexico and she's super great! She's new to argentina, but served 6 months in Mexico. So I'm helping her learn how things work in this mission and about argentina and she's helping me with all the talking and being a missionary haha. I honestly still have so much spanish to learn... and I'm still not all that great, but It's coming. And my companion likes to talk a lot, so hopefully I'll learn even better! 

She and I are the first hermanas in this area for about 7 years now... it was previously part of the area of the elders, but they didn't focus in this part, so we're basically starting from scratch... It's hard, but we're learning together. the area is really big. 
Sorry, don't have more time... but I love you all so much! 

hermana ashcroft

PS- I'm so sad to hear about andy... please tell bill and dale that I am praying for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment