Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hay Sol

September 23, 2013
sooo... sometimes I don't know what to say... haha. 

I want to send some photos, but la verdad, I can't really figure it out... technology and i have never mixed well haha

well... yeah, the weather is super nice today por fin! Hay sol! Our investigator facundo is continuing to progress slowly but surely which is super good!

did you know argentina doesn't have brown sugar!?? it doesn't exist here! they only have this black sugar stuff and white sugar... I was a bit disappointed to find that out cause I wanted brown sugar to eat with my polenta. 

OH! I nearly forgot! After 5 months, I have FINALLY tried the famous Argentine Asado that everyone talks about!! I've eaten lots of meat here and it's all good, but never Asado, cause it's really expensive, untill sunday. And let me tell you.... It is the best thing I have ever eaten!! Every bit of meat has a different distinct delicious flavor!! And you feel so carnivourous cause you just eat it all with your hands but it's so juicy and delicious that you don't even care. my companion and I almost thought about never brushing our teeth again so that we could keep the flavor in our mouths! (don't worry, I eventually brushed my teeth...) 

Anyways, it was delicous. try not to be too jealous thinking about it. 

The work is going good here, it's a pretty slow town... but we're meeting more and more people and hopefully we can start getting some more investigators and menos activo families to work with. It's so weird how fast time goes! I really can't even believe it! Oh and can't remember if I ever said this or not, but super funny that I kid I went to highschool with and was in the same seminary class is actually my district leader haha. his name's elder Todd Kimball. Great missionary, he finishes his mission at the end of this transfer and I might ask him to bring some stuff to you guys... don't know, just a thought still. but if so, anything you'd like me to send? has to be small. 

I'm loving the mission, but I miss you all lots. 
sorry this is kinda a lame letter this week, i was trying to figure out how to send photos, but couldn't really figure it out... so sorry for that too haha. 

lots of love and prayers!

hermana ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment