Monday, August 26, 2013

Sorry...but thank you!!


Sorry, I don't really have time to write this week... yesterday was a day 'franco' por casi todo de argentina. Entonces everything was closed and we couldnt go to a cyber to write. And the cyber is only open for a few more minutes now cause of siesta.... aregentina is always sleeping... if I wasn't a missionary, id probably love it haha.

The people here have the ability to make the oldest run down cars in the world still run and work. Sometimes I can't help but smile so big when I am in the car of some of the members. It made me think though... if these cars are still running, you guys can make sure stella continues running! haha so please do that for me. 

I really am loving everythinig so much!! There definitely are hard days and times, but I am just so happy to actually be here and to be sharing the gosple with these people! Although, I often feel that I am learning more from them than them from me. Spanish is still hard... haha but it comes when needed. 

Trnasfers are at the end of this week and we found out that they are sending 2 elders to trevelin!! WOOOHH!! the work is growing incredibly here! we are so exited for the extra support! WE're also super anxious to see what's going to happen with us. One of us is going to leave (we believe atleast) but we dont't know who... The next monday though you guys will know if i'm still in trevelin or a new area... Dun dun dun.... hope you guys could hear the intensity of my voice with that. haha 

love you all so much!! haha and thanks mom and hailey for the pictures! I LOVE them! I hope I look half as good as you mom! 

I know this church is true! No doubt. The book of mormon really is so great, it's like an intense storry!! haha there's my nerdy missionary side for you. read and pray. It always helps!

Love,

Hermana Ashcroft

PS- ill try to send photos the next time! or soon at ellest... haha
Dia del nino fiesta!

Service Project

No comments:

Post a Comment