Sunday, April 28, 2013

I may be the only one speaking English, but I'M HERE!!!


Hermana Lauren Ashcroft left for the Argentina MTC on Tuesday, April 23. We received her first email the next day. 

There is SOOOO much I want to tell all of you!!! I have no idea how much time I am allowed though. So I`ve never been there, but I`m pretty sure that this MTC is NOTHING like the Provo MTC!!! We made it here, and yeah shucks, I have like no more time. I will mail you next Tuesday I think is what he said. DONT send packages here. Ill explain more later. I love you all!! I need peoples email addresses cause I only know moms (thank goodness I at least had hers memorized, otherwise you guys would not have gotten a letter). I LOVE YOU!!! All you need to know, I made it, Im safe Its hot, no one speaks english, I got kissed (wait till you hear the story before you make assumption!!!), I was the only one in the group that knew how to get around and speak any spanish (its a good thing im not stupid), and Im absoulutely loving it right now!! Im so excited!! HAVE TO GO!! LOVE YOU! bye
Hermana Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment