Saturday, April 20, 2013

Called to Serve

Called to serve in Neuquen Argentina
Back in October the opportunity for me to serve a mission became available. A mission is something that I have always wanted to do and that I had been preparing for throughout my life. So I was thrilled to be able to have the opportunity a year and a half earlier than expected. Less than 2 months later I received my call while finishing up a semester of school at Southern Utah University. And now nearly 5 months later I will be leaving within 3 days, straight to the Argentina MTC instead of the originally expected Provo MTC. I'm so excited to be able to teach the people of Argentina and couldn't be happier for this opportunity to serve and bring the truth of the gospel to others.

My little sister Hailey will be updating this blog from now on with my weekly e-mails home for those that wish hear about my experiences for the next year and a half. She will also be updating my address for anyone that would like to stay in contact.

Thanks for all the love and support!

-Hermana Lauren Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment