Monday, June 9, 2014

Transfers

May 5, 2014

So im staying in roca and my new companion is Hermana Ernhofer. My first gringa! This will be weird... She's from canada and has one transfer more than me in the mission. I met here when i first got to the mission and she was in her training. She seems really sweet, but she wont be getting here till about 11 o'clock tonight cause she's coming from esquel. 

Alicia got baptised this week! And Marcos her son was able to baptise her! It was tan linda. 

So I found out this week at a conference with elder ViƱas of the 70, from another missionary that Hermano Jara passed away from cancer this week. If you remember in treveline he was the husband of analia and the dad of little 9 year old micaela. We taught the whole family and they got baptised. Micaela was my best friend in trevelin. I cried when i found out thinking about mica and analia and made me want so badly to be there with them. But thinking about it amazed me. The whole story of how we found this family was a miracle. up untill they got baptised every bit of the process was a miracle. It showed to me so clearly how the lord is aware of everyone and how he prepares us. There's no doubt in my mind that he prepared this family so that they could recieve the gosple in the time that would be most necessary for them to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation and the support that we receive from the gosple. 

So i dont have more time, but i'll send lots of pictures this week... oh and im thinking we are going to skype sunday at 4 in the afternoon your time, so plan on that. and if it changes depending on my companion and the members that we find to be able to skype, ill let you know by an e-mail in the week... if you dont hear anything though, plan on 4 sunday. 

love you all so much! 
hermana ashcroft






No comments:

Post a Comment